Enoexperience in Valtenesi
If this is the first time you take part in an enoxperience, it will be my pleasure to guide you in my vision of the world of wine.
It’s very important for me to explain to you my philosophy. I will start immediately, right here: don’t expect the usual wine tasting or an outing to the countryside.
Now I will tell you where the enoexperience on the move comes from.
My experience of more than 20 years in the world of wine has made me understand that there is a need to describe the land and tell the story about where such a noble drink comes from.
And so I created a tasting experience enriched with a bit of informal training.
Just a few km from home, you can discover and enjoy unconventional landscapes near Lake Garda, moving at a slow pace, like that of nature.
The experience will be even richer the more you will want to share your curiosity with others, as all questions are welcome.
The theory must be corroborated by experience and so we will be sure to take refreshment breaks during which you will be able to taste the local wines and extra virgin olive oil, presented directly by the producers.
Did I arouse your curiosity?
The meeting point will be near San Felice del Benaco (Bs). I will give you the exact location of where we will meet later on.
This is the program of activities for the day:
- Visit to the oil factory – approx. 1 hour.
- Edutainment hike – approx. 1 and a half hours.
- Visit to the winery, wine tasting and some time to relax – approx. 1 and a half hours.
- Return by an alternative route – approx. 1 and a half hours.
The offer includes:
- Tasting of the Garda Bresciano DOP extra virgin olive oil.
- Tasting of 3 Valtenesi DOC wines.
- Light lunch: along with the wine tasting at the winery, a light lunch will be served consisting of local cold meats and cheeses + cold dish + coffee with a mini dessert + water.
- Tour and professional guide of the territory and of the wine.
I am looking forward to seeing you in Valtenesi so that I can take you on a tour during which you will be able to appreciate the delicious local specialties and we can have a wonderful experience together.